- Calibrate the Camera.
- Define Stopline Presence Zones by selecting the Zones From Calibration option.
- Set conditions and assign outputs for each zone using Easy Setup.
- Undo - Click once to undo the last action performed. Click again to undo the action before that, and so on.
- Redo - Click once to redo the last action undone. Click again to redo the undo before that, and so on.
- Add Zone - Adds one zone to the setup (see Stopline Presence and Advance Presence).
- Add Crosswalk - Adds a crosswalk zone.
- Add Waiting Zone - Adds a pedestrian waiting zone.
- Remove Zone - Removes the selected zone from the setup.
- Zones From Calibration - Creates the same zones that were laid out in the Camera Calibration process.
- Apply Changes - Saves the changes made to the configuration.
- Asterisk (*)
- Back slash (\)
- Closed brace (})
- Dollar sign ($)
- Forward slash (/)
- Greater than (>)
- Less than (<)
- Percent sign (%)
- Pipe (|)
- Question mark (?)