- Assign zone conditions for Vehicle or Bicycle Presence if not already assigned in the Easy Setup section.
- Assign zone conditions for Presence during a specified phase.
- Set a delay for Vehicle or Pedestrian Presence.
- Assign zone conditions for Pulse, Phase Color, and Snappy.
- Assign zone condition for Pedestrian Crossing Rule in a Crosswalk Zone.
- Assign more than one Set Output action to a single condition.
- Remove Set Output actions from a condition.
- Remove the Display Zone action from a condition.
- A single zone covering multiple lanes is not recommended when using Pulse or Snappy outputs.
- Click the Zones Explorer heading to expand the section.
- To add a condition, click the plus sign (+) to the right of the zone description and select the condition to be added.
If adding a Presence with Phase condition, click the drop-down indicator to the left of Presence with Phase and select the phase this condition is associated with and the state associated with the phase.
- A Set Output action is automatically added to the Phase Color and Snappy conditions.
The first block defines the display color when the condition is active (detection has occurred) and the second block defines the color when the condition is not active (no detection). NOTE: It is recommended that red not be used, as this is the color used by the system to indicate when the sensor is in failsafe mode.
- Outputs that cannot be shared by other devices or by other conditions do not appear in the selection list.