Receding zones are ideally placed where there is maximum visual separation between vehicles, which is usually as close to the stop line as possible without undesired occluding trafﬁc activating the zone.
- Because of the direction change, to add a new zone to the right, select Left Zone; to the new zone to the left, select Right zone.
- By default the vehicle presence condition is selected for each zone. In addition, green is selected for the zone display color when a vehicle is detected and gray when no vehicle is present in the zone.
- There is no default output assigned.
- For each selected condition (vehicle and bicycle presence) an output must be assigned unless the Set Output action is removed in either the Zones Explorer or Actions Explorer section.
- The Show Video Overlay check box is used to display overlays only when video is playing. The Show Setup Controls check box is used to display overlays on the Zone Setup screen for both static images and video.
- After all zones are deﬁned and conﬁgured, it is recommended that the conﬁguration be archived (see Saving an Archive File).