- View, by output, which conditions/zones an output is assigned to.
- Set the AND/OR logic for conditions with the same output.
- Remove Set Output actions from a condition.
- Change the initial state (ON/OFF) of a pulse output.
- Set a delay for vehicle presence.
- Add a digital LED overlay for output and/or presence conditions on the video. The LED indicator assoicated with the overlay will light up when the output or condition is activated.
- Click the Actions Explorer heading to expand the section.
- To change the description of an output or condition, highlight it and type a new description. For additional information about changing descriptions, see Changing Zone, Condition, and Action Descriptions.
- To add a delay when two or more vehicle presence zones share an output, see Step 3.
- To change the pulse width for Pulse conditions, see Step 7.
Continue to the next step.
Proceed to Step 7.
Continue with the next step.
Proceed to Step 13.
- Show Video Overlay: The icon and overlay text will appear on the image when video is played.
- Show Setup Controls: The icon and overlay text will appear on the static image.