One crosswalk zone can be added.
1. On the Zone Setup screen, click Add Crosswalk.2. Move the cursor to one of the corner markers, then click and drag to the desired location.
- 3. Repeat for each corner until the zone covers the crosswalk area.
- 4. To set conditions and actions using Easy Setup
- 5. To deﬁne where pedestrians are in the crosswalk zone and activate the output, assign a pedestrian crossing rule. (see "Assigning a Pedestrian Presence Rule").
- 6. Assign a pedestrian presence rule as required (see "Assigning a Pedestrian Presence Rule").
- 7. When complete, click Apply Changes.