3. For Protocol, select Wavetronix Z1.
4. Select the Enable data push check box to only transmit data messages at the end of every message period. If unchecked, data messages are only retrieved on request (polled mode).
5. Select the Include direction check box to have vehicle data binned by direction.
Bin 0 is the count of all vehicles that traveled in the same direction assigned to their respective lane. Bin 1 is the count of all vehicles that traveled in the opposite direction assigned to their respective lane.
6. For Sensor subnet, enter the subnet on which the Echo sensor is located.
The value must be from 1 to 254. Do not use 255.
7. For Sensor ID, enter the ID of the Echo sensor.
The value must be from 1 to 65534. Do not use 6553. The default is the first five digits of the serial number.
8. For Destination subnet, when Enable data push is selected enter the subnet on which the device receiving the data is located. Not used when Enable data push is unchecked.
NOTE: A value of 255 indicates that messages will be transmitted to all devices on the subnet.
9. For Destination ID, when Enable data push is selected, enter the identification of the device to receive the messages. Not used when Enable data push is unchecked.
NOTE: A value of 65535 indicates that the device will receive all messages sent to the subnet.
10. For TCP/IP port, enter the port number used for the Echo sensor.
11. If a change was made, click Save changes.