- For a LAN connection, the IP of your device must be in the same gateway as the Echo sensor. The default IP address of the sensor is 192.168.0.10.
- For a Wi-Fi connection, the TCP/IPv4 property of the Wi-Fi adapter on your device must be set to obtain an IP address automatically.
Continue to the next step.
a. In your Wi-Fi adapter, locate and select the Echo sensors wireless network: iss-echoxxxx (where xxxx is the Echo device ID). The default password is echo123456. b. Continue to the next step.
- For LAN connections, the default IP is 192.168.0.10.
- For Wi-Fi connections, the IP is 10.99.50.1.
Continue with the next step.
Proceed with your login credentials and disregard the following steps in this section.
- Username: admin
- Password: rtmsecho
- US - speed and lengths are shown in MPH and feet.
- Metric - speed and lengths are shown in KPH and meters.