8. Enter the zone(s) for which data is to be included in the download.To enter multiple zones, separate each entry with a space (e.g., 1 2 4 etc.), or with a dash for a range of zones (e.g., 2-5).To specify all zones, leave the field blank.
9. Select the time frame, Minutes or Seconds, and enter the interval for which data is to be binned.The value must be less than or equal to the difference between the start and end times. If omitted, the default is 15 minutes.
10. Enter the speed of the initial bin. If omitted, the default is 20.
11. Enter the number of speed bins to be included in the result.
If omitted, the default is 15. The query will always include one additional bin, the Nth +1 bin, where N is the speed-bin-count, to indicate the number of vehicles with speeds greater than the Nth bin.
12. Enter the speed increment of each bin after the initial setting. If omitted, the default is 5.
13. To run the query, click Download. The requested data is saved as a CSV file in the Downloads folder.