- Click the Data tab.
- From the drop-down to the right of Query, select Occupancy.
- Click Save as file name and enter a name for the file. The name can be any number of alphanumeric, dash (-), underscore (_) or space characters. If ommitted, the default is occupancy.
- Click the icon to the right of the date/time field.
- Select the starting data and time of the query. It will appear in the From field.
- Select the ending date and time of the query. It will appear in the To field. NOTE: The defaults for date/time are the earliest record to the current date and time.
- Click Set.
9. Select the time frame, Minutes or Seconds, and enter the interval for which data is to be binned.The value must be less than or equal to the difference between the start and end times. If omitted, the default is 15 minutes. 10. To run the query, click Download. The requested data is saved as a CSV file in the Downloads folder.