- Click the Data tab.
- From the drop-down to the right of Query, select Classification, length based.
- Click Save as file name and enter a name for the file. The name can be any number of alphanumeric, dash (-), underscore (_) or space characters. If ommitted, the default is class-bin.
- Click the icon to the right of the date/time field.
- Select the starting data and time of the query. It will appear in the From field.
- Select the ending date and time of the query. It will appear in the To field. NOTE: The defaults for date/time are the earliest record to the current date and time.
- Click Set.
10. Enter the length of each class bin.Multiple bins can be specified by separating the bins with a space (e.g., 5 7 10. etc.). If omitted, the default class bins are 5, 7, 10, 15, and 20. 11. To run the query, click Download. The requested data is saved as a CSV file in the Downloads folder.