This section provides information on how reset the password for accessing the camera interface.
If you forgot your password or want to change it, the following steps can be performed to reset the camera factory defaults.
Power down the camera.
Using the Security Torx T-10 bit, loosen the screw on the camera side door and open the door.
3. Using a small screwdriver or the T-10 bit, push down the reset button.
4. While continuing to hold down the reset button, apply power to the camera.
5. Continue to hold the reset button for another 15 seconds.
6. Release the reset button and wait for the camera to boot. This will take approximately two minutes.
7. Log into the camera using the steps from Logging in for the First Time.
8. The Administrator registration screen will appear on the screen. If this does not appear and you are prompted for the existing credentials, the camera reset procedure was not successful. Return to step 1.
9. If the camera reset was successful, close the camera side door and tighten the screw. Continue with the steps outlined in Logging in for the First Time.